David Finkel's Wealth Blog: 7 Bottom-lines to Increasing Your Passive Income‏

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

7 Bottom-lines to Increasing Your Passive Income‏

Hi Everybody,

Last week I taught a special conference call for Maui MastermindTM Online members that talked about the three biggest mistakes that people make when they are chasing after passive income.

The call was a HUGE hit. (If you are a member, just go to the membership site and you can listen to the entire recording of that call. For those of you who want to get a free 30-day trial membership and listen to that call, just click here. I'm betting that you'll love it so much that you'll stay a member at just $9.97 per month after your trial membership has ended.)

This got me to thinking, wouldn't it be incredibly valuable to do a special call where rather than talking about the biggest mistakes that I see people make when investing their net worth for passive income, instead I share the "bottom line" steps you need to follow to increase your passive income.

After all, it's one thing to learn from the major mistakes I've seen people make - mistakes that have cost them thousands of dollars in lost profits and even more painful, lost principle-- but it's even more powerful to focus on the things that work to boost returns and safeguard principle.

I watch so many people follow poor advice and go down blind alleys in their sincere search to create better passive returns on their investments. They just didn't know how to go about doing it. It doesn't need to be that way. When you really understand a few basic guiding principles, you are able to make such smarter, more profitable decisions--consistently.

I've been focused on this subject over the past few years. Part of this focus comes out of my managing my and Heather's investment portfolio. But what really drives me in this area is my love of distilling and teaching the best of what I learn with clients like you.

In fact, I've been obsessed with this subject for the past six months as I've been designing a brand new workshop called, "Wealth Vehicles" that I will be teaching one time only this October. (If you want to learn more about this one-time-only workshop and register, CLICK HERE.)

Now while it would take me several days to fully cover the subject of how to most effectively and profitably invest your entire net worth strategically across a portfolio of investments for passive and passive residual profits (which is why I have created the Wealth Vehicles workshop), I set myself a massive challenge...

"How can I share the 7 "bottom-lines" of effectively, reliably, and profitably investing your net worth for passive income in one 90 minute session?"

The more I started thinking about this the more excited I got about the idea. It's my deepest passion to share strategies, techniques, and ideas that empower you to grow your wealth. What better way could there be than to share the lessons it's taken me a decade to learn through painful trial and error on how to maximize my passive income through my investing!

So that's exactly what I'm planning on doing and I'd like to give you this personal invitation to join me for this session as my FREE guest. (Yep, as long as you're willing to listen with an open mind and take action on what you're learning, I'm willing to let you join me for free!)

Join me for a special conference call class called, "The Seven Bottom Lines of Investing for Maximum Passive Income".

The call is free, but the number of spots in the class are strictly limited (more on this in a moment.)

The 90-minute tele-class is scheduled for Thursday, September 20th, 2007 at:

5pm Pacific
6pm Mountain
7pm Central
8pm Eastern

There are two conditions to this.

Condition One: The conference line currently can only handle 249 people (actually it has room for 250 people, but I needed to save one space for me on the line!) This means that you are going to have to register for the call (again it's free) on a first come, first serve basis. When those 249 spaces are gone, that's it. There will be NO make up time for this call (I will be recording it to post on the Maui Mastermind Online membership site, but that is for members only.)

I don't want you to miss out and since this invitation went out to a lot of people (currently close to 90,000 people read this weekly eLetter) hurry up and register right away. CLICK HERE to register.

Condition Two: This tele-class is for serious wealth builders only! If you are only "curious", and aren't deeply committed to creating financial success and freedom for you and your family, please don't take up one of the limited spaces.

This call is for people who will actually USE the information and strategies I'm going to share with you to increase your passive income. If you join the call that means you are agreeing that you're someone who is a doer, who will take action on the ideas you learn.

Those are the only conditions. I hope you will choose to join me for the call. I promise that if you're serious about the subject you'll profit immensely from the ideas I'll cover.

Again, to register for the call CLICK HERE. If you act fast enough to get one of the 299 spots then after you register online, you'll be immediately taken to a webpage that lists the call-in number and PIN code for this tele-class. In addition, there will be a "reminder" record of the call-in information in your client history on mauimillionaires.com which you can access by going to "your account" in the top right hand corner of mauimillionaires.com . Once there, simply click on the "order history" button and you'll see the free tele-class listed there. When you click on this class it will again show you the private call-in number and PIN code for this 90 minute tele-class.

That's it for today, later in the week I'll have another eLetter for you on my take on three huge opportunities that I see for investors in the coming 6-18 months. Look for that eLetter on Thursday night or Friday.

I hope you have a great week ahead of you!

My best to you,

David

P.S. To register for that free 90-minute tele-class on September 20th called, "The Seven Bottom Lines of Investing for Maximum Passive Income" just CLICK HERE!

P.P.S. Feel free to forward this eLetter on to your friends or associates if they are interested in joining us for the class, provided they register while there are open spaces for the call left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home