David Finkel's Wealth Blog: What Would You Like Me to Blog About?

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What Would You Like Me to Blog About?

Hi everyone.

What would you most like me to talk about in the next few posts on this blog?

Do you have burning questions on wealth building? Or real estate? Or structuring your life to get so much more accomplished in less time?

Just post your response to this post and later this week I'll come back and fire away with the best answers I've got.

Have a great week.
David

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see a discussion on leaving the daily rat race and starting RE full time. My business partner and I have been involved with RE for almost 4 years and 2 of those years I have been trying to get our business up and running, learning and soaking in as much info as I can, but can't quite get it going. We have four properties that consume alot of our time. We come home and are both dog dead tired. Real estate is definitely our passion. I believe there maybe a fear for my buddy to leave, especially after almost 15 years with the same employer. He would never admit it though. We make pretty good money at our present day jobs, but can't stand them. Although my partner is single, I have a family to take care of. For health care, would you recommend a Health Savings Account (HSA)? David, I would appreciate any advice you have or possible books to read.....I already have quite a library.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home