David Finkel's Wealth Blog: 30 Day Maui Millionaire Countdown Explanation

Monday, October 02, 2006

30 Day Maui Millionaire Countdown Explanation

Hi everyone,

I'm back! After a full summer off from posting and emailing (thanks it was a fun break... Heather and I travelled and I read and wrote a ton!) I am back on it!

As many of you already know, my new book, The Maui Millionaires, comes out on November 3rd.

As a special part of spreading the word, Diane Kennedy (my co-author) and I are hosting a 30 Day Maui Millionaire(TM) Countdown. Each day for hte next 30 days I'll have a new wealth tip for you! (I may do two days at once over the weekend :).

I hope you enjoy it.

Also I'll be sending out emails with Wealth Tips each week from now on. If you haven't registered at one of my sites, then just send an email to Judy@getrichgetreal.com and ask her to send the emails to you.

Have a great day and let the wealth tips begin!

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home